Urban planning

Useful information
Useful Information > Service connections

Service connections

For connection to the water main or sewer main, you must meet an official before a municipal permit can be issued. A deposit will be required and retained until the completion of all work, including the repair of rights of way, paving of the street and repair of any other damage caused. The Municipality must be given advance notice of the construction date so that it may inspect the work performed.