Welcome to breastfed babies
A breastfeeding corner has been set up in the library to openly welcome mothers who wish to breastfeed their babies on site. Armchairs and cushions are placed at their disposal in a discreet place to allow them to breastfeed in comfort.
Maximum per person
Books, periodicals, puzzles, DVDs
Fines (per item, per business day)
Maximum of $10
Lost or damaged books
Library users are responsible for damage to or loss of the items they borrow. If a book gets damaged, please do not try to fix it yourself (for example using glue or tape). The library entrusts this work to specialists. However, do let the circulation desk know about the damage to the item.
Users who lose an item must pay the item’s original cost, a $5 fee and the book binding cost (if applicable).
The computerized catalogue can be searched by title, author, subject, series, publisher or keyword. The collection contains various types of items, such as novels, books on various topics, magazines, albums, children’s cartoons and adult cartoons, children’s puzzles, DVDs and children’s audiobooks.
Holds and suggestions for purchase
- 11 workstations
- High-speed Internet + Wi-Fi
- Software: Word, Access, Excel and PowerPoint
- Black-and-white and colour printers
Use of computer equipment
- Computer equipment may be used by any resident of Notre-Dame-de-l’Île-Perrot, free of charge, during the library’s hours of operation, on presentation of a library card.
- Non-residents may use computer equipment for a fee of $2 for the first hour and $1 for each additional hour.
- The black-and-white printer may be used for 25¢/page and the colour printer for $1/page.
- Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult, and both must share the same computer.
- Computers may be used for one hour, and must then be given to the next person in line.
- Computers may not be reserved.
To use this service or obtain more information, call 514-453-0013.